Want to pamper your mom for all the things she does for you? Have a friend that would love a spa treatment, but doesn’t have the money? Want to give yourself a little TLC? Turn your kitchen into a spa with some of these easy, all-natural recipes!
- Need a pick me up in the morning? Try this simple orange scrub.
- Give your sad winter skin a shine with a strawberry exfoliant.
- Homemade bath tub finger paint could be good, clean fun for a sibling or cousin!
- Know someone who is on their feet all day? Give them the gift of happy tootsies!
- Bath snowballs make a pretty present.
- Anyone can enjoy a sweetly scented bath with these easy bath bags!
- No one loves the flu, but you can make it a little better with a cold and flu lotion bar!
- Treat tired eyes with a scented eye pillow.
- Keep chapped winter lips at bay with a sweet lip balm!
Don’t forget, the library has books with hundreds of more ideas for specialized spa creations!