FAFSA Frenzy is a program sponsored by the Missouri Department of Higher Education to help students and families complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This is the primary application used by all colleges and universities to determine your eligibility for grants, loans, work-study, and scholarships. In other words, this form is mandatory for all those planning to attend college.
Fulton High School, Hickman High School, and the Columbia Career Center are each hosting this free event to help you successfully submit your FAFSA. Plan to attend one of these three sessions!
Where is the FAFSA Frenzy being held in Boone & Callaway Counties?
|Location:||Address:||Date & Time:|
|Fulton High School||1 Hornet Dr., Fulton||Monday, February 4 from 4:30-8:00 p.m.|
|Hickman High School||1104 N. Providence Rd., Columbia||Saturday, February 16 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.|
|Columbia Area Career Center||4203 S. Providence Rd.||Saturday, February 16 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.|
What to bring:
- Your parents’ and your 2012 W-2 forms
- Copies of your parents’ and your 2012 tax forms, if they are ready. If you or your parents have not yet filed your 2012 returns before you attend a FAFSA Frenzy event, be sure to bring any statements of interest earned in 2012, any 1099 forms, and any other forms required to complete your taxes.
- Student PIN and parent PIN. You may apply for your PINs at www.pin.ed.gov before attending the FAFSA Frenzy.
What do I bring if my parents and I haven’t filed our taxes yet?
- 2011 tax forms
- 2012 statements of interest earned
- Last year-end pay stub received in December 2012 by you and your parents, showing year-to-date earnings.