Bring your old t-shirts, and we’ll transform them into new fashions, such as scarves, bracelets and headbands. Ages 12 and older, adults welcome. Registration begins Tuesday, February 4. Call (573) 443-3161 to sign-up!
If you are into upcycled crafts, you should consider borrowing some of these titles from the library:
- “Alternacrafts” by Jessica Vitkus
- “Generation T” by Megan Nicolay
- “Eco Books” by Terry Taylor
- “Upcycled Accessories” by Tracie Lampe
- “Cool Odds and Ends Projects” by Pam Scheunemann
- “1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse” by Garth Johnson