Register online at http://www.actstudent.org
What is the ACT?
The ACT exam is a standardized test required for admission at many colleges and universities. The exam covers four skills areas: English, mathematics, reading and science.
How much does it cost?
It costs $38.00 to take the ACT exam; this cost increases to $54.50 if you are required to take the writing test as well. A fee waiver is available for low-income students; however, ACT requires that you meet with your guidance counselor to see if you qualify.
Where can I take the ACT exam?
The ACT test is offered at four locations in Boone and Callaway Counties:
Hickman High School
1104 N. Providence Rd., Columbia, MO 65203
Center Code: 260720
Rock Bridge Senior High School
4303 S. Providence Road, Columbia, MO 65203
Center Code: 260728
Battle High School
7575 St Charles Rd, MO 65202
Center Code: 260733
Fulton High School
1 Hornet Drive, Fulton, MO 65251
Center Code: 261145
Southern Boone High School
14520 S. Crump Lane, Ashland, MO 65010
Center Code: 260095
When will the ACT be offered?
|Testing Date:||Registration Deadline:||Testing Sites:|
|September 13, 2014||August 8, 2014||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Southern Boone|
|October 25, 2014||September 19, 2014||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Battle, Southern Boone, Fulton|
|December 13, 2014||November 7, 2014||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Fulton|
|February 7, 2015||January 9, 2015||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Fulton|
|April 18, 2015||March 13, 2015||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Southern Boone, Fulton|
|June 13, 2015||May 8, 2015||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Battle, Fulton|
How can I prepare for the ACT exam?
- Borrow an ACT study guide from the library.
- Check out the ACT Question of the Day.
- Read “Preparing for the ACT” (PDF) from the American College Testing Program.
- Review these practice test questions provided by the American College Testing Program.
- Take free online practice exams through LearningExpress Library. Please note that you will need your library card number to login. Your PIN is your birthdate (MMDDYYYY). If you have questions or encounter difficulties logging in, please call (573) 443-3161 or (800) 324-4806.