Register online at http://www.actstudent.org.
What is the ACT?
The ACT exam is a standardized test required for admission at many colleges and universities. The exam covers four skills areas: English, mathematics, reading and science.
How much does it cost?
It costs $38.00 to take the ACT exam; this cost increases to $54.50 if you are required to take the writing test as well. A fee waiver is available for low-income students; however, ACT requires that you meet with your guidance counselor to see if you qualify.
Where can I take the ACT exam?
The ACT test is offered at five locations in Boone and Callaway Counties:
Hickman High School
1104 N. Providence Rd., Columbia, MO 65203
Center Code: 192300
Rock Bridge Senior High School
4303 S. Providence Road, Columbia, MO 65203
Center Code: 179400
Muriel W. Battle High School
7575 St Charles Rd, MO 65202
Center Code: 200400
Fulton High School
1 Hornet Drive, Fulton, MO 65251
Center Code: 192380
Southern Boone Co. R-1 High School
14520 S. Crump Lane, Ashland, MO 65010
Center Code: 211930
When will the ACT be offered?
|Testing Date:||Registration Deadline:||Testing Sites:|
|September 12, 2015||August 7, 2015||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Southern Boone|
|October 24, 2015||September 18, 2015||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Battle, Southern Boone, Fulton|
|December 12, 2015||November 6, 2015||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Fulton|
|February 6, 2016||January 8, 2016||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Fulton|
|April 9, 2016||March 4, 2016||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Southern Boone, Fulton|
|June 11, 2016||May 6, 2016||Hickman, Rock Bridge, Battle, Fulton|
How can I prepare for the ACT exam?
- Borrow an ACT study guide from the library.
- Check out the ACT Question of the Day.
- Read “Preparing for the ACT” (PDF) from the American College Testing Program.
- Review these practice test questions provided by the American College Testing Program.
- Take free online practice exams through LearningExpress Library. Please note that you will need your library card number to login. Your PIN is your birthdate (MMDDYYYY). If you have questions or encounter difficulties logging in, please call (573) 443-3161 or (800) 324-4806.