A new season of book rivalries has begun. Beginning January 7, you may vote for your favorite titles from a pool of the 32 most popular teen books of the year. Your votes will narrow down the list to the 2016 Mid-Missouri teen book champion.
For added excitement, each round you vote, your name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win cool prizes like free book sets or a Barnes & Noble gift card. March Madness is open to all teens ages 12-18 who live in either Boone or Callaway County, Missouri.
How It Works:
- Round 1: VOTE NOW through February 21 for the Sweet 16.
- Round 2: Vote March 3-8 for the Elite 8.
- Round 3: Vote March 10-15 for the Final 4.
- Round 4: Vote March 17-22 for the final two contending titles.
- Round 5: March 24-April 5 for the book tournament champion.
- April 8: The champion is announced!
Each round that you vote, your name is entered into our prize drawing! Limit one ballot per person, per round.
March Madness Teen Book Tournament Finalists
- “Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer” by Katie Alender
- “Shadow and Bone” by Leigh Bardugo
- “The Naturals” by Jennifer Barnes
- “Rapunzel Untangled” by Cindy C. Bennett
- “A Thousand Words” by Jennifer Brown
- “One” by Kiera Cass
- “The Testing” by Joelle Charbonneau
- “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky
- “City of Bones” by Cassandra Clare
- “Mockingjay” by Suzanne Collins
- “Crossed” by Ally Condie
- “The Rules for Disappearing” by Ashley Elston
- “If I Stay” by Gayle Forman
- “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
- “The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die” by April Henry
- “Elemental” by Antony John
- “Every Day” by David Levithan
- “We Were Liars” by E. Lockhart
- “The Giver” by Lois Lowry
- “Legend” by Marie Lu
- “Throne of Glass” by Sarah J. Maas
- “Cinder” by Marissa Meyer
- “All the Bright Places” by Jennifer Niven
- “Inheritance” by Christopher Paolini
- “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children” by Ransom Riggs
- “Eleanor & Park” by Rainbow Rowell
- “Steelheart” by Brandon Sanderson
- “Shiver” by Maggie Stiefvater
- “The Fellowship of the Ring” by J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The 5th Wave” by Richard Yancey
- “The Program” by Suzanne Young
- “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak