Register online at http://sat.collegeboard.com
What is the SAT?
The SAT exam is a standardized test required for college admission. The exam consists of three major sections: critical reading, mathematics, and writing.
How much does it cost?
It costs $50 to take the basic SAT exam; extra fees apply for individual subject tests. A fee waiver is available for low-income students; SAT requires that you meet with your guidance counselor to see if you qualify.
Where can I take the SAT exam?
Within the Boone and Callway county, the nearest SAT test center is:
Hickman High School
1104 N. Providence Rd., Columbia, MO 65203
Center Code: 26-125
- SAT Language with Listening Subject Tests are only offered in November.
- Hickman High School will be not be open for the December 1 test date.
When will the SAT be offered?
|Testing Date:||Registration Deadline:|
|October 6, 2012||September 7, 2012|
|November 3, 2012||October 4, 2012|
|December 1, 2012*||November 1, 2012*|
|January 26, 2013||December 28, 2012|
|March 9, 2013||February 8, 2013|
|May 4, 2013||April 5, 2013|
|June 1, 2013||May 2, 2013|
*Hickman High School will be not be open for the December 1 test date.
How can I prepare for the SAT exam?
- Borrow a SAT study guide from the library.
- Check out the SAT Question of the Day.
- Review the sample SAT questions provided by CollegeBoard.
- Take free online practice exams through LearningLibraryExpress. Please note that you will need your library card number to login. Your PIN is your birthdate (MMDDYYYY). If you have questions or encounter difficulties logging in, please call (573) 443-3161 or (800) 324-4806.